You know the thing I have found that I enjoy the most about blogging? The community. I had no idea it was so interconnected and friendly.
With that being said, I’ve been nominated for a blog award. This is great! I love it.
A big thanks to Gus Sanchez at Out Where Buses Don’t Run for nominating me, and for his great blog. Be sure to check him out.
So, here are the rules for the award:
1. Include the blog award logo in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.
Also, it seems that we are to list 7 random things about ourself.
1. I have never been out of the country, but would like to.
2. I have no phobias, but wish I did in a twisted effort to better understand fear.
3. Though I am an avid horror fan, I do not believe in ghosts, aliens, monsters, devils, or demons. But, my writing is filled with them.
4. I am terribly ashamed that, as a would be writer, I have only submitted one story for publication so far. I intend to remedy that.
5. I am terrible at math, but appreciate the fact there is a specific answer to every problem, with no gray area.
6. I often wish I were British, so my prose would have that poetic quality to it. I love Neil Gaiman.
7. To my shame as an English Major, I would gladly turn down a story by Hemingway if I could read a story that contained something fantastical. I’m a sucker for strange and unusual fiction.
Now, I will give my list of nominees (I don’t have 15…), in no particular order. I have only been blogging for a short time, but have come across some wonderful bloggers. These are all blogs having to do with writing.